Procedures to apply
For : Revaluation / Retotalling / Photocopy
1. The request for revaluation / retotalling / photocopy should be submitted in the prescribed application form. The application can be downloaded from the Website www.coenec.org.
2. The duly filled- in application form must be submitted in the college office by paying the prescribed fee.
3. Requisition for revaluation must be done within ten college working days.
4. There is no provision for revaluation of practical examination papers.
5. Re-valuation result will be published within fifteen working days.
For : Duplicate grade certificate / Consolidated grade certificate
1. Duplicate grade (s) will be issued only when it is lost or destroyed irrevocably.
2. Application can be downloaded from the Website www.coenec.org.
3. Applications duly filled-in along with an affidavit detailing the circumstances under which the original certificate was lost or destroyed and fee receipt should be submitted to the Controller of Examination, Nandha Engineering College, through the college office.
4. The affidavit should be duly executed before the notary public.
5. Failure to furnish correct details may cause delay in the issue of the certificate
6. Duplicate grade certificate / consolidated grade certificate will be issued within a week.